As Spring dawns and the cleaning and purging of closets commences many stores do the same. Various stores hold massive sales, including both winter and summer items. And what better time to shop as you relish in your tax return and now have room in your closet! Here’s a list of some stores having fabulous sales:
- All Saints: This typically very expensive brand is offering up to 40% off sweaters, jeans, and leather goods. A lot of their items are still upwards of $100, but it’s a steal nonetheless.
- Gap: Gap is known for having great sales and this spring is no exception. Everything is 40% off!! Everything!! With a wonderful selection of denim and basics, the sky’s the limit!
- Madewell: This super chic and hip shop is offering 20% off $100 and 30% off $200 amongst many other sales.
- Macy’s: From February 1st to April 30th Macy’s is offering the lowest prices of the season on new and old products.
- Target: With the constant introduction of new brands in many of their departments, Target always has many things on sale.
- Patagonia: With the changing of seasons, Patagonia has put many of their winter essentials on sale to make room for their summer items. The wildly popular Synchilla Pullover is one of the many items to be nearly half their initial price.